Monday, September 1, 2008

Going for breakfast

I was sent to the store this morning to get eggs and biscuits for breakfast. Preston wants to go with me.

Sure thing.

We stop and get coffee for me a soda for him and for his mom. On the way to the store I hear, "You're the best dad in the world."

"Naw, I'm probably not the best, but I may be up there."

"Yeah, Dad. You're the best...Except for God. He's the best."

"You think?"

"Yeah, cause He could finish a video game in like...SNAP!"

I wonder.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

yeah GOD rocks the video games.
mmhmm.

I love how kids think. At least you're right up there in good company.

Enjoy your day!

AM Kingsfield said...

I wonder if they have "Rock Me Sexy Jesus" on Guitar Hero yet? I bet he'd like that song.

Unknown said...

Kids! Gotta love 'em.