Saturday, November 28, 2009

My children are...

IDIOTS!

You know the contest they run under the soda caps. Twist off the cap and you might win a free soda or a trip to the Bahamas or a lifetime supply of snide remarks.

But usually it says "Please Try Again".

So I twist it off and Isaac asks, "What's it say."

"Please Try Again."

"Cool. Can I try it?"

"Try what?"

"Try it again" he says as he twists the cap off and looks under the same cap I just looked at. "Darn!"

"What are you looking at? I told you it said 'Please Try Again'."

"I know", Isaac says. " That's why I wanted to be the one to Try Again."

"So what's it say?"

"It says 'Please Try Again"."

This could go on all night.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I think it has to do with genetics

Terry said...

LOL....Thanks for the laughs!

AM Kingsfield said...

New perspectives are often amusing.