Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yard Salers

As I have said before I live on a busy corner in a nice little small Mayberry type town. Whenever someone has a yard sale they always hang the sign from the telephone pole that sits on the corner in front of my house



Then for the next week folks are stopping in the middle, yes, I said in the middle of the intersection to read the sign to try to figure out where the yard sale is so they can go buy someone else's trash to add to the trash that they already own.



I like to sit on the porch, drinking my coffee, and watch the parade of mini-vans.



Sometimes I get lucky and someone asks me for directions.



This is the part I love.



No matter where the address is that they're looking for, I always give them directions to my bank. I figure if they've got money to buy junk with then they have money to put in my bank account.



Life is grand!

No comments: