Monday, August 6, 2007

Wednesday's coming

Well, Wednesday is the big day. Sheila gets her new knee wednesday morning and hopefully all will go well. I'm wondering if she's gonna be making that sound from the bionic woman from here on whenever she runs.

I'll be home on Tuesday, and I'm taking off on wednesday, working thursday since she'll be in the hospital, and then taking my vacation time friday through the next thursday. I've got a carpenter rebuilding the porch steps right now so it'll be easier for her to get in the house when she gets back on her feet.

Other than that, life has just been work.

So I guess I'll say goodbye for now.

Goodbye.

2 comments:

Mom said...

We'll be praying for a quick recovery for Sheila and for your ability to be a good nurse.

julie said...

I know that Sheila will be in good hands with you as her nurse....just tell her lots of stories.