Saturday, June 23, 2007

At Least it's quieter

My sister-in-law and her husband got home last night and now the baby that lives with them, and their dog as well, have gone home. So it's a little quieter here right now. But my in-laws now have a woman, who's husband left her and her four kids while they were living in Germany, now living with them. Two of the kids and a neighbor boy are here right now as my wife, sister-in-law, and the now single mother from Germany are out yard saling. Or is that yard Sailing or Saleing. The family was, for some reason only allowed to travel with one suitcase so their out looking for clothes for the kids.

Anyway, I thought today was going to be a little calmer here, but alas, the Guitar Hero II game is going full blast. I just have to make sure I get my turn.

I wouldn't mind going out for some Karaoke tonight but I'm the only one that likes to do that and if I go by myself I'm libel to get into trouble.

Maybe I'll sit at home and play guitar hero with the kids.

Or I could show up at AM's house with some crabs and beer and cannonball in her pool.

The testicle festival is over so I missed that but I think the brat festival is coming up. It's right between the popcorn festival and the Possum Parade.

What a life I live.

1 comment:

AM Kingsfield said...

I have never had the nerve to try kareoke. We'll add that to the list of festivities when you ocme out here. Maybe your daring will encourage me.