Monday, June 4, 2007

One of those days

Today, actually this last week, has been one of those days. How can that be? Busy busy busy. Ben graduated Saturday. Had the baccalaureate (and don't even ask if that's spelled right) service on Friday. My dad drove up from Arkansas for the graduation. Had an open house for Ben on Sunday so everybody could stop by, congratulate him and give him cards and money. I left for my run Sunday evening and have been running all day today. Plus the windows weren't built Friday when I am supposed to load my truck so I had to work from 5 to 12 on Saturday to get it all done along with most of the other guys in the shop. Rough week. And to top it off Saturday was my 23rd anniversary. We said "Happy Anniversary" mostly in passing as we ran hither and yon. I figured I better leave for work Sunday evening so I could get some rest.

Time for bed. See ya all.

1 comment:

julie said...

Once you are rested you should do something fun with Sheila. Anniversaries are so easily forgotten in the business of life...let her know that she is special...she will love it.