Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Quickly

I musgt type quick. no worries about speelcheck. changing of the guards and they don't know I snuck my laptop in here. it's amazing what you can hide on you when you are determined.

As far as I know I am somewhere in the Nevada desert in a military base. At least I think they are military. And I think it's nevada. Could be Jersey. Smells like sage not garbage, so it's probbally not jersey. Not sure. If I quit in the middle of this the gaurds came back.

It's been a long couple days. But i'll try to fill you in.

I was on my way towards St louis last night, Ithink it was last night. Anyway, I had been running in and out of rain and every nopw and then I would see a break in the clouds and the stars would peak through. I'm not an astronomer but I like to watch the stars when I am away from the city.

Everty now and then I will see an extremely bright star and wonder which palnet it is. So the clouds broke and the stars were shining through and there was this really bright one directly in fron t opf me. As I watched it seemed

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh no. You've been captured by aliens! They will probably carry you away in their UFO and suck our you brains. Oh, too, too sad.