Monday, October 1, 2007

Some random thoughts I have come across

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

If you had a friend who was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down a sidewalk, and he fell, that would be completely unacceptable...

I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality.

When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy.

Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition

Broken promises don`t upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?

If I could be a bird, I think I'd be a penguin, because then I could walk around on two feet with a lot of other guys like me.

Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us the secrets of life, because we're not ready. But maybe they'll change their tune after a little torture.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite- Carefree gum.

Are these original? 'Cause pie heaven sounds familiar....

AM Kingsfield said...

oooh, Pie heaven. I saw that in a movie called "Defending Your Life." You could eat all the pies you want and not gain weight.

I'll have to give Carefree gum a chance - even if it is just while the flavor lasts.

John said...

Nope, Greeny. Not original. Found them in my web wandering.

So Am, Back among the undrugged, are we?

julie said...

yay! you're back!