Friday, January 4, 2008

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

This holiday season has really thrown my schedule off. But it actually feels nice. I usually leave out on Sunday or Monday but due to the holiday it was Tuesday or Wednesday this week and last. Which puts me home on Friday and then I'm done for the week. And since our pay week ends on Thursday and we're only allowed to work 40 hrs right now(things are real slow) then it takes some figuring to get back in off the road and keep it at 40. How many hours do I have so far? How much time will loading take on Friday? If I work too much on Friday will that put me over for next week? I can only do so much before I just quit worrying about it.

I think I'm going to Vegas. Walked down to the soda machine again at the laundry and dropped my 4 quarters. the machine dropped 4 sodas and then spit my quarters back. JACKPOT! It did that once before. Maybe should call someone.

Good trip this week. 7 stops with 7 windows. Slow for the company but the same miles for me. Cold weather though. Lucy doesn't like to poop outside when it's real cold. I can't really blame her though. neither do I. It's supposed to be warmer next week. If it stays cold though I may have to wait til spring bring her with me again.

Lucy is my dog, by the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice return on the investment, huh?

You could be on a hidden camera show. I'd call someone.

Hope you don't have to strain your brain too much to get adjusted around....
Happy weekend