Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do me a favor

I'm sitting here fiddling around on the puter, since I've already hit 40 hours for the week and I can't work overtime for now, and my oldest boy is sitting next to me working on some school work on his puter. He says, "Hey I didn't tell you but I started a weblog. Had to do one as a research project for English." I thought cool. I can go on there and see what he's really thinking. He made the comment though that nobodies reading it so far so I thought I'd put out the plea for him. Go check out his blog.

http://davinsorn.wordpress.com/

He's 19 and it'll make him feel good. Try to leave a comment that just says hi. Or you could really mess with his mind and tell him you think he's cute.

I've gotta run him into school to take a test in about 30 minutes. Have fun. Still cold as a witches thorax here but at least the sun's out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your time at home is pleasant.

Can we have the address of said son's blog so we can read it? I would take time to read it.

Have a good day!

John said...

I hooked a hyperlink but I see now that it's the same color text. I fool with the settings a few weeks ago and didn't notice that. Anyway, here it is and I'll make the adjustment. http://davinsorn.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Got it. Now if I can get over there and read some....