Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fifth Time is a Charm

It appears that the fifth time is a charm. And it also appears that someone, or at least someone's computer, is at work on Sundays at the IRS. I received word this afternoon that my taxes were accepted. And consequently my State taxes were accepted as well. Yes, we are getting a refund and for that we are extremely grateful. It will certainly come in handy and be put to good and, hopefully, prudent use. This is the first refund in a while for us but that's ok.

This is the new "Lonestar" out this year from International. Ain't she cool?

Other than that, it's late, for me anyway, and I've gotta get up early tomorrow. Ya'll have fun and keep safe. As we say in the trucking business, "Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down."

3 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

taxes - don't remind me!

pretty truck!

Anne said...

Happy dance time!

Unknown said...

Both Craig and I saw that picture of the truck and said it reminded us of the front end of our PT Cruiser. Can only hope the company has that new truck waiting for us when we get routed through Spokane! ha ha