Saturday, May 26, 2007

Seven things to make Ann regret she tagged me

Numero Uno:

I had a heart attack in November and then Diverticulitis in December which required twenty days in the hospital in Columbus, major surgery and a total of three months off work. My job is soooo great that my boss paid me for 40 hours for three months and told me I could make it up with my overtime whenever I got back. The last paycheck finished paying back my overtime. Now all the OT is mine to keep. I now have a quite beautiful scar that starts at my belly button and runs south about seven inches. I told the doc I was gonna sue cause my belly button is a half inch off center now.

Il numero due:

I have no toenails on my big toes due to a work accident many years ago. Dropped a steel I-beam on my feet and my tennies didn't save me.

Nummer drie:

I never graduated college although I went for many, many, many, many years.

Zahl vier:

I am bilingually illiterate; I can't read in two languages.

номер пять:

My wife and I were separated for six months once while I was working for a tour bus company. They were keeping me so busy that I never found another place to live. I just carried my stuff in the bottom of the bus and went from trip to trip. I am happy to say, most of the time anyway, that we are together and doing fairly well.

Antall seks:

I believe that ham cooked in Sprite with cloves, brown sugar, and pineapples is proof that their is a God and that He loves me very much.

ナンバー7:

I like to mess with people's minds. If you are reading this then you know how to play around with the font button on your computer. If you are not reading this and still have no idea what it says then you have not figured out that particular button and so this will remain a mystery to you. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Anne said...

you didn't stump me at all with that last one, i like stuff like that too.

Mom said...

You are much too young to have things like a heart attack and diverticulitis. Does the scar keep you from wearing your speedo?

John said...

Actually I haven't worn a speedo since I developed the dunlap disease. Where my belly dunlapped over my belt.

AM Kingsfield said...

I'm no doctor, but your description of the scar doesn't match where you heart should be. Don't do that again.

I really didn't need to know about the toenails. ouch! But think of all the money you save on pedicures!

Your story about the separation & tour bus job is a good reminder that everyone you encounter may be going through some deep shit at any moment. We all need to be nice to each other.