Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday

Sunday morning comin' down. It was an old Kris Kristofferson song from back when he was still runnin' around with Rita Coolidge and before he became one of the Highwaymen with Johnny, Willie and Waylon. I loved their first album. Second one didn't do so much for me.

Anyway, I always think of that song when I sit at the computer on Sunday morning. Not that I'm comin' down or anything cause Saturday night is usually not anything to come down from unless you count chips and salsa while reading Stephen King any kind of high.

I like his voice though. Kris's not Stephen's. Although I do like Stevo's voice when he reads his books but I've never heard him sing. He is in a rock band though so maybe he does sing. I don't know. "The Rock-Bottom Remainders." That's the name of his band. Steve's not Kris's. I doubt Kris is still in a band.

Gotta go shave my head before church. See ya

2 comments:

julie said...

I love the anticipation of Sunday morning.

AM Kingsfield said...

I never shave my head before church.